Rope Access Inspection
Machined parts and industrial structures can be complex systems that experience extreme loads and fatigue during their lifetime. Non-destructive evaluation (NDE), or Non-destructive testing (NDT), is a highly valuable technique used to validate the integrity of materials, detect instabilities, discover performance outside of tolerances, identify failed components, or highlight an inadequate control system.
TEAM's rope access inspection service is a highly efficient method used to perform NDE or for deploying automated inspection equipment. Significant cost savings are realized by eliminating scaffolding and reducing the number of overall man hours required to complete the job.
Each inspection service we perform is carefully selected for each specific job, backed by forty-plus years of experience. Innovative technologies and techniques are employed by our fully trained and certified, rope access NDT technicians. We provide accurate results, proactively detect issues, and can determine if a specific component is structurally sound.
Our highly trained technicians at TEAM safely deliver a full line of traditional NDE and advanced services via rope access. Our employees are chosen for their technical expertise, positive attitude and their commitment to excellence. Each Team Rope Access NDE Technician is certified in Industrial Rope Access and undergoes extensive training in multiple disciplines of NDE.
TRADITIONAL NDE ROPE ACCESS SERVICES
- Liquid penetrant
- Magnetic particle
ADVANCED NDE ROPE ACCESS SERVICES
- Automated Erosion/Corrosion Scans
- Phased Array
- Digital Radiography
- Eddy Current
- Pulsed Eddy Current
- Acoustic Emission and Monitoring
- Guided Wave
Safety Is Priority
Our highest priority at TEAM is the safety of our employees, clients, and other contractors. We are committed to safety excellence and strive daily for zero injuries and incidents. All of our Rope Access technicians adhere to the ASTM E2505-07 Industrial Rope Access standard. They also receive advanced training and industry-driven certificates for working at heights. As part of our quality assurance program, we continually monitor our rope access equipment and observe our technicians’ safety practices.
TEAM can help your company:
- Experience significant cost and time savings by eliminating the need for scaffolding
- Validate the integrity of your materials, processes and components utilizing advanced testing methods and techniques
- Detect deficiencies prior to failure
- Ensure quality, safety and productivity in your critical components, equipment
- Minimize both scheduled and unscheduled downtime
- Guarantee your compliance needs are covered
- Detect and characterizes damage mechanisms utilizing specialized techniques