Automated Ultrasonics Testing
AUT system uses different technologies from several manufacturers to provide complete automated inspection capabilities. Technologies employed include TOFD, Pulse Echo, Corrosion Mapping and Phased Array. This non-destructive inspection process enables us to screen piping and vessels, such as those found in the refining and petrochemical industries.
The user is provided with a true representation of the test material, which speeds the process of defect interpretation. All data is digitally recorded and scans are exactly repeatable for long-term monitoring purposes. AUT is used extensively in corrosion monitoring and to provide the client with the data they need for fitness for service calculations in a fraction of the time it would take to do manually.
TEAM can help your company:
- Provide instant and accurate results
- Detect surface breaking and internal imperfections
- Measure material thickness
- Determine imperfections throughout the entire material thickness, and may be used with access to only one surface
- Determine acceptance or rejection of a test object based on a reference code or standard