Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
Our Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT) provides sharper detection capability for off-angle cracks, and is capable of displaying multiple presentations simultaneously. PA applies computer-controlled excitation to individual elements in a multi-element probe. By varying the timing of the excitation, the sound beam can be swept through a range of angles. The shape of the beam may also be modified to a specific focal distance or spot.
TEAM can help your company:
- Provide instant and accurate results
- Detect surface breaking and internal imperfections
- Measure material thickness
- Determine imperfections throughout the entire material thickness, and may be used with access to only one surface
- Determine acceptance or rejection of a test object based on a reference code or standard