Emissions Monitoring and Data Collection
Based on EPA statistics, the average-sized plant may have from 3,000 to 30,000 individual components that require monitoring. With these thousands of components to identify, tag and monitor in any given facility, it is vital that the emission control monitoring and data collection process is efficient and accurate.
TEAM technicians utilize advanced technology and software to streamline the emissions monitoring and data collection process.
TEAM emissions monitoring and data management technology and software includes:
- GasFindIR Infrared (IR) imaging camera — Our GasFindIR camera finds hydrocarbon gas leaks quickly and easily. Capable of rapidly scanning large areas and miles of pipeline, this highly specialized infrared camera delivers real-time thermal images of gas leaks. Fugitive gas emissions appear as black smoke onscreen.
- Wireless Bluetooth Data Transmitter — Features wireless transfer of data from the monitoring analyzer to the data logger.
- Juniper MESA PDA — An intrinsically safe, high-performance industrial PDA with integrated GPS, bar code scanning, and integrated WLAN 802.11b wireless capabilities.
- Data Management — The vast number of process components subject to LDAR regulations combined with varying monitoring schedules and potential repair information must be carefully managed and reported. We can store your LDAR data onsite or on its secure database using Inspection Logic's LeakDAS® V4 MS Sequel Server database. LeakDAS V4 manages compliance operations on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. This Windows compatible system manages information and record keeping in a way that is consistent, repeatable and focused on regulatory compliance.
- LDAR Auto Alert System
TEAM can help your company:
- Scan hundreds of components per shift
- Detect small leaks from several feet away
- Detect big leaks from hundreds of feet away
- Ensure a safe unit startup
- Manage compliance operations and data on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis