Leak Detection and Repair
Emission standards set specific limits to the amount of pollutants that can be released into the environment. A significant amount of work can go into complying with governmental emission standards — equipment inventory, monitoring, repairing, record keeping, and reporting.
TEAM provides LDAR services for hundreds of customers and maintains millions of records to document compliance. We evaluate each clients emissions control efforts and offer the tailored guidance and services necessary to streamline the needed LDAR processes and management.
TEAM’s LDAR capabilities include:
- Regulatory Applicability Assistance
- Stream Applicability Assistance
- Locate, Flag, Tag and Identify Equipment
- Data Collection
- Method 21 Monitoring/Leak Identification
- MOC Services
- First, Second, Advanced Repair Services
- Data Administration (on or offsite)
- QA/QC Programs
- LDAR Compliance Field Assessments
TEAM can help your company:
- Develop effective programs to support inspections, reporting and enforcement activities
- Design LDAR programs that meet all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Determine affected process streams and monitoring requirements
- Locate, flag, tag and identify each applicable emissions controlled component
- Test all tagged components in compliance with EPA Method 21
- Repair equipment within mandated timeframe
- Record and maintain data on our secure central server network.
- Maintain a strong focus on QA/QC throughout the LDAR process
- Conduct internal field assessments to ensure all program processes are in regulatory compliance